Avivo Community Support Program – Minneapolis
Avivo Community Support Program – Minneapolis is located in central Minneapolis and serves adults in Hennepin County who are living with serious mental illness or mental health concerns. It offers a multi-service, drop-in center with a wide range of wellness-oriented services, housing support, and connections to community resources. Staff are available to address issues due to financial, housing, or mental health concerns.
The program is located at 1825 Chicago Avenue in Minneapolis.
Staff members are available daily to help members navigate challenges with mental health, homelessness, employment, and housing in order to achieve greater health and self-sufficiency:
- Drop-in hours — open from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday; 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. on Friday.
- Intake time is offered for adults with serious and persistent mental illness who are seeing a psychiatrist or psychologist — Tuesdays/Thursdays at 12:30 p.m.
- Housing support
- Career counseling
- Support for people living with co-occurring mental illness and chemical dependency
- Health and wellness activities
- Social & recreational opportunities
- Connection to primary care and dental care
- Links to community resources
- Avivo ArtWorks, open arts studio and programming, plus professional artists collective
- Additional arts expression groups, including needlework and creative writing
Check out our scheduled, monthly activities, and our current newsletter.
Membership is FREE!
To become a member or schedule a tour, please call (612) 752-8200.