Avivo Community Support Program – Northwest Hennepin
Avivo Community Support Program offers wellness and recovery-focused services for adults in northern Hennepin County, who are living with a serious and persistent mental health concerns. The program is located at 7000 57th Avenue North, Suite 100, in Crystal.
Staff are available daily to help members navigate challenges with emotional health, finances, employment, and housing in order to achieve greater health and self-sufficiency:
- Drop-in hours — open 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons; 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. & 5-7 p.m. on Thursdays
- Recovery and mental health support
- Health and wellness activities and education
- Social and recreational opportunities
- Housing assistance
- Career counseling
- Educational speakers and groups
- Connection to community resources
Check out our scheduled, monthly activities in our current newsletter.
Membership is FREE!
To become a member or schedule a tour, please call (612) 752-8300.