Avivo Community Support Program – Ramsey County
Avivo Community Support Program, located in St. Paul, specializes in providing wellness and recovery support services for African American and multiracial families and individuals impacted by serious mental illness or chemical dependency concerns. Participants must live in Ramsey County. The location address is 393 Dunlap Avenue, Suite 300, in St. Paul.
Our person-center approach makes services flexible and can help members:
- Find health insurance, primary doctor, and dental care
- Connect to career education and employment
- Research housing options
- Become part of a support group
- Connect to wellness, health, and education opportunities
- Find worthwhile community resources
- Hours are Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Membership is FREE!
For referrals and questions, call David at (612) 752-8674 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avivo Community Support Program – St. Paul is a partnership with Ramsey County.