Avivo provides mental health diagnostic assessments and therapy – individualized care with expertise in co-occurring mental and chemical health concerns, trauma, and significant barriers to personal wellness and health. We serve individuals with serious and persistent mental illness (SPMI), mood disorders, and trauma and who face complex barriers like homelessness, unemployment, or living on very low incomes. Services include:
- Diagnostic assessments
- Psychiatric assessments and medication management for current participants in Avivo programs
- Therapy for individuals, couples, and families
- Community Support Programs with activities and staff support
Clinic locations include Minneapolis and Princeton, Minnesota.
Insurance and Billing
Services are covered by Medical Assistance and PMAP insurance providers. Avivo accepts self-pay including credit card and cash payments. We are committed to providing access to services so some clients may qualify for sliding-fee scale payments.
Appointments or Questions
Questions, or to start the admit process:
- Minneapolis and Twin Cities: Call 612-752-8074.
- Princeton, St. Cloud, and surrounding area: Call 763-243-1202.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.