Aftercare Plus provides a bridge from treatment to a lifestyle of sobriety. Individuals who have just completed treatment, who are looking to build a supportive community, and focus on sobriety will succeed in this program! Services include, but are not limited to:
- 20 hours of aftercare services including individual counseling, employment readiness training, nutrition and wellness education, and support to work on long term housing.
- 9 hours of group support, including daily AM support, recovery education group, and a multicultural group.
- Housing while receiving aftercare services.
- Case management and advocacy regarding services coordination, corrections, mental health providers, and long-term housing programs.
- Individuals receive services for an average minimum of four months.
We also provide access to career preparation with option to enroll in training at Avivo Institute for Career and Technical Education. Achieving industry credentials paired with employment services support prepares men and women for stable employment and housing.
Services are covered by county funding; housing fees may be self-pay.
For admission, individuals or referring organizations or case managers, on behalf of individuals, may reach out directly. To begin the process, contact Jim at 612-752-8066.