Individual Volunteer Opportunities at Avivo
“I always come away feeling fresh and rejuvenated, ready to go back to work after seeing all the cool stuff people are doing.” Taylor, ArtWorks Volunteer
Avivo offers a variety of volunteer opportunities for individuals. See the list below for current options.
Volunteer opportunities to help people with substance abuse and/or mental health concerns:
- Drop-in assistant: Interact with program members during drop-in or social programs
- Arts and Crafts leader, one time, monthly or lead weekly groups
- Wellness activity leader, one time, monthly or lead weekly groups (e.g., Tai Chi or yoga)
- Music or pet therapy
- Child development and activities assistant
Volunteer opportunities to help “behind the scenes” at Avivo:
- Special events assistant
- Recruiting projects
- Training volunteers
- Data entry in Raiser’s Edge
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.