Warehouse Operations Training Program
This 188-hour (8 week) course teaches skills and knowledge in blueprint reading, manufacturing and warehousing, equipment and terminology, shipping and receiving, inventory, LEAN production and manufacturing, materials handling, quality assurance, customer service, math overview and metric conversion, clean rooms, and forklift training. Graduates are equipped to enter careers in warehouse operations, including positions in manufacturing, materials handler, shop floor and general labor, shipping and receiving, forklift operator, order/picker, and more.
Course also includes training on ISO standards and OSHA General Industry Heatlh and Safety Training.
Graduates will acquire skills and knowledge in:
- LEAN and ISO Standards,
- Manufacturing and Warehousing responsibilities,
- Reading blueprints,
- Forklift operation,
- Using Microsoft Office products, and
- Attain credentials resulting from the OSHA General Industry Health and Safety Training Exam, and
- Attain Forklift Safety Operator Certification.
Entry-level jobs after the course and OSHA 10 training and Forklift Safety Certification include:
- Material/Stock Handler ($13-$14/hour)
- Freight Agent ($14-$21/hour)
Career pathways requiring 2+ years of experience and/or Apprenticeships/associates degree:
- Operating Engineer ($19-$32/hour)
- Warehouse Supervisor ($15-$29/hour)
Sample jobs requiring 5+ years of experience and/or bachelors or associates degree:
- Warehouse Manager ($36-$44/hour)
- Production Planner ($24-$37/hour)