Make a difference and help transform people’s lives by volunteering at Avivo!
We offer on-site and off-site volunteer opportunities for individuals, groups, and businesses.
It’s easy to get started.
- Complete this form.
- Meet with our staff to find the right role and attend volunteer orientation.
- Start making a difference for individuals and families.
Looking for an internship? Learn more about those opportunities!
Contact us with any questions at email@example.com or call 612-752-8030.
Avivo is a certified Service Enterprise organization that leverages volunteers and their skills throughout all levels of the organization, benefiting our volunteers, our employees, and our program participants.
Business Partnership Council
Avivo’s Business Partner Council is an innovative network of employers and professionals committed to strengthening Minnesota’s workforce and communities.
Members of our Business Partner Council gain access to our diverse and highly skilled job candidates.
Membership opportunity and benefits:
- Help ensure Avivo’s credentialed training curriculum is relevant to the needs of Minnesota businesses.
- Assist participants as they launch their careers by facilitating career education activities.
- Network with other Minnesota business professionals.
- Experience meaningful volunteer work. Help people remove their barriers to self-sufficiency as they pursue their career goals.
Business partner volunteer commitment:
- Provide direction on curriculum and programming by attending Business Partner Council meetings and participating in other subcommittees.
- Facilitate career advancement activities for students and program participants.
- Engage your business/employer as a hiring liaison for qualified Avivo candidates, including recruitment of program participants and graduates for competitive wage positions.
- Get involved or facilitate training sessions that match your interests.
- Offer mentorship to program participants and students.
To learn more about being a member of our Business Partner Council, please call 612-752-8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access the Business Partner Council Portal here.