You can help support Avivo and the people we serve by making a donation from our Wish List. We are currently accepting the following items listed below for the individuals and families in our programs. Please note, all items must be new and unopened.
Wish list needs
Items for adults:
- Cotton underwear, socks, or t-shirts
- Feminine products
- Basic hygiene items
- Gift cards for basic necessities, groceries, or gas
- Winter clothing (gloves, mittens, scarves, hats)
Items for kids:
- Children’s books that are diverse in nature, and in language
- Coloring books and supplies
Art supplies for Avivo’s ArtWorks program:
- Paint (watercolor, acrylic, etc.), paintbrushes, canvas, art paper, specialized erasers, charcoal pencils
- Full list of art-related items needed by ArtWorks
Volunteer group kit assembly
Volunteer groups are needed to collect donations (or purchase items) to make the following kits for people we serve: job search, hygiene, snack packs, kitchen essentials, “welcome home” kits, and quit smoking kits.
Silent auction donation items
We’re accepting donations for our silent auction at Avivo’s annual Night of Champions event, which takes place in February.
Needs include items such as spa packages, restaurant and/or hotel packages, wine baskets, or any other typical silent auction item valued at $100 or more.