We are pausing intakes for our mental health clinic to reimagine our service model and provide the best service possible for our participants and the community.
Avivo’s Mental Health Clinic in Minneapolis exists to support Avivo’s mission in the areas of recovery and mental health in Minnesota. We have a team of therapists ready to assist in providing counseling, mental health diagnostic assessments, and crisis resources. Our Clinic has expertise in working with co-occurring concerns, trauma, SPMI, mood disorders, and complex barriers such as homelessness and unemployment.
Services provided include:
- Diagnostic assessments
- Psychiatric assessments and medication management for current participants in Avivo programs
- Therapy for individuals and families
Topics or challenges we can help with:
- Anxiety and depression
- Family and relationship issues
- Poverty and homelessness
- Substance abuse and other addictions
- Sexual abuse, rape and domestic violence
- Job loss and job-related stress
- Adaptation to life changes
- Grief and bereavement
- Problems dealing with anger
- And much more!
Currently, services are covered by Medical Assistance and PMAP insurance providers.
Members of Avivo’s Mental Health Team