Business Partner Council
Avivo’s Business Partner Council is an innovative network of employers and professionals committed to strengthening Minnesota’s workforce and communities.
Members of our Business Partner Council gain access to our diverse and highly skilled job candidates.
MEMBERSHIP OPPORTUNITY AND BENEFITS:
- Help ensure Avivo’s credentialed training curriculum is relevant to the needs of Minnesota businesses.
- Assist participants as they launch their careers by facilitating career education activities.
- Network with other Minnesota business professionals.
- Experience meaningful volunteer work. Help people remove their barriers to self-sufficiency as they pursue their career goals.
BUSINESS PARTNER VOLUNTEER COMMITMENT:
- Provide direction on curriculum and programming by attending Business Partner Council meetings and participating in other subcommittees.
- Facilitate career advancement activities for students and program participants.
- Engage your business/employer as a hiring liaison for qualified Avivo candidates, including recruitment of program participants and graduates for competitive wage positions.
- Get involved or facilitate training sessions that match your interests.
- Offer mentorship to program participants and students.
If you’re interested in exploring additional volunteer opportunities for you or your organization, please visit our Volunteer page.
Already a member of our Business Partner Council? Log in into the Business Partner Council Portal.