Why work at Avivo?
Career Opportunities at Avivo
Our mission is to increase well-being through recovery and career advancement while working to end homelessness.
We believe in inclusion and diversity, with no exceptions. We serve a diverse group of people and families, and seek staff members with diverse cultural and experiential backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Employee Benefits at Avivo:
Avivo provides a comprehensive range of benefits to its employees, ensuring their well-being and financial security.
- Medica health plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Nice Healthcare offers chat, video visits and in home primary care visits, fully covered by Avivo
- Dental plan
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Basic Life/AD&D & Voluntary Life/AD&D
- Long term disability
- Option to purchase critical illness, accident insurance and short-term disability
- 401(k) Plan with matching contributions
- 10 Paid holidays & generous PTO
- Flexible schedule (hybrid, remote options)