Office Support Specialist Career Training Program
This Office Support Specialist Career short-term training program teaches skills and knowledge related to office support, including customer support, effective communication, job-seeking skills, building business relationships, creating cover letters and resumes, job search, and Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and Powerpoint. Graduates are equipped for careers in office support, including administrative assistant, clerical, office assistant, and receptionist.
2438 27th Avenue South #100
Minneapolis, MN 55406
Graduates acquire skills and knowledge in:
- Using customer service skills in an office environment.
- Cover letter and resume writing
- Using Microsoft Office software.
Entry-level jobs after the course include:
- Office Support Specialist ($12-$14/hour)
- Account Representative ($13-$18/hour)
Career pathways in an Office Support Specialist career requiring 3+ years of experience and/or further certifications/associates degree:
- Executive Administration ($21-$27/hour)
- Paralegal ($24-$26/hour)
Sample jobs requiring 5+ years of experience and/or bachelors degree:
- Human Resources Specialist ($24-$28/hour)
- Administrative Manager ($29-$40/hour)
If you’re interested in getting more information about courses offered at Avivo, please fill in your name, as well as your email and/or phone number, and we’ll reach out:
If you have any additional questions, please email email@example.com or visit the Avivo Institute of Career & Technical Education.