IT Support Training Program
This 636-hour (27 week) course teaches you the skills to obtain necessary certifications and technical knowledge to enter this the growing field of computers and technology. Graduates are prepared for entry-level positions in computer and technical support.
Graduates will be equipped with:
- Preparation to take A+ 1001 and A+ 1002 Certification exams.
- Computer repair and troubleshooting knowledge.
- Proficiency in Windows operating software systems & Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of hardware systems.
- Technical support knowledge for social media, portable computing devices, and web-based video conferencing.
- Customer service skills as they relate to Help Desk and PC Technician positions.
Entry-level jobs with Comp TIA A+ 1001 and A+ 1002 Certifications include:
- Network Support Specialist ($18-$30/hour)
- Technician ($13-$19/hour)
Career paths requiring 3+ years of experience and/or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert Certification, Web Application Developer Certification, and Cisco Network Admission Control Specialist Certification:
- User Support Specialist ($25-$26/hour)
- Web Developer ($31-$32/hour)
Sample positions requiring 5+ years of experience and/or bachelors or associates degree:
- Systems Analyst ($34-$42/hour)
- Information Security Analyst ($31-$44/hour)
If you’re interested in getting more information about courses offered at Avivo, please fill in your name, as well as your email and/or phone number, and we’ll reach out:
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.