Mental Health Services
Adult Mental Health Services
We serve adults living with serious and persistent mental illness (SPMI) or other mental health concerns move toward living successfully on their own and to be connected to community — transitioning from long-term homelessness to housing, unemployment, and recovering from co-occurring chemical and mental health concerns.
- Mental health assessment and therapy services
- Case management, long- and short-term services
- Supportive housing
- Community Support Programs
We also have two mental health clinics. Locations are in Minneapolis and Princeton.
Tobacco Cessation Supports
Avivo is now tobacco-free.
Tobacco carries very serious health risks to the user and non-user. Avivo is committed to the health, well-being, and safety of our participants, visitors, and employees.
Here are a few helpful resources to support participants and others wanting to be tobacco-free while at Avivo. Many provide free support for tobacco cessation:
- Minnesota Health Coverage for Tobacco Cessation
- Individual Services through QUITPLAN
- QUITPLAN Helpline – call 1.888.354.7526
- LUNG HelpLine & Tobacco QuiteLine – call 1.800.Tobacco
- American Lung Association resources
Avivo’s tobacco-free policy furthers our organization’s mission to increase well-being through recovery, employment, and career advancement. It also promotes our vision of realizing communities which are free of health and economic disparities.