The Avivo Mental Health Clinic is HERE!
Avivo’s Mental Health Clinic in Minneapolis exists to support Avivo’s mission in the areas of recovery and mental health in Minnesota. We have a team of therapists ready to assist in providing counseling, mental health diagnostic assessments, and crisis resources. Our Clinic has expertise in working with co-occurring concerns, trauma, SPMI, mood disorders, and complex barriers such as homelessness and unemployment.
Services provided include:
- Diagnostic assessments
- Psychiatric assessments and medication management for current participants in Avivo programs
- Therapy for individuals and families
Topics or challenges we can help with:
- Anxiety and depression
- Family and relationship issues
- Poverty and homelessness
- Substance abuse and other addictions
- Sexual abuse, rape and domestic violence
- Job loss and job-related stress
- Adaptation to life changes
- Grief and bereavement
- Problems dealing with anger
- And much more!
Currently, services are covered by Medical Assistance and PMAP insurance providers.
Members of Avivo’s Mental Health Team
Questions or want more information?
For more in-depth questions, or to start the admit process: